Fire Smoke Damage
This kitchen was badly damaged by the smoke that was caused by the small house fire. Black soot can get everywhere and in-between everything. The kitchen appliances such as the dishwasher, oven, microwave, and stove-top all were restored by our cleaning methods. There was a horrible smell left behind by the fire that filled up that whole house. The technicians used our oxidizers and cleaning equipment to completely get rid of any sort of soot or ash smell. Our team was able to get in and out of this burned kitchen with very minimal amount of reconstruction being done. After the kitchen was finished cleaning it looked like nothing had ever even happened.