Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire


This was a small kitchen fire which was caused by a pot left on the stove. The homeowner caught the fire before it had a chance to spread. Although the damage l... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen


This beautiful Pacific Grove home had a water leak. The water damage caused mold within the walls. SERVPRO of Watsonville/Hollister was on site within the hour ... READ MORE



Flooded Room


This room was flooded as a result of storm and a water build up that filled the room up with about 14 inches of water. After the room was emptied and the drying... READ MORE



Kitchen Leak


The water line underneath the dishwasher had a leak in it and flooded the whole kitchen floor. The wood flooring had to be completely taken out because the wate... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


The walls in this room were infested with mold, many parts had to be taken out. The walls and flooring had to be cleaned and tested in order to make sure that t... READ MORE



Fire Smoke Damage


This kitchen was badly damaged by the smoke that was caused by the small house fire. Black soot can get everywhere and in-between everything. The kitchen applia... READ MORE



Flooded Building Cleanup


What happens when a car hits a fire hydrant? A flooded showroom and warehouse is what happens. With prompt service from SERVPRO, damage was kept to as minimal a... READ MORE



Crawlspace


There was mold seen in the crawl space of this home, SERVPRO of Watsonville/Hollister was able to remediate the mold successfully and ensure that the infes... READ MORE



Air Duct Importance


A dirty air duct can be hazardous to your everyday respiratory health. It is really important to check your air duct once in a while to make sure no build up is... READ MORE



Soot Cleanup


The bathroom was damaged by a small fire and everything needed cleaning. The walls and bathroom tiles were heavily coated with soot. All the grout in-between th... READ MORE